Interbacs Celebrates becoming a Bacs Approved Bureau
To celebrate our 10 year milestone, we would also like to release the news that they recently become a Bacs approved Bureau, after satisfying the governing body of Direct Debits (Bacs) on their recent Inspection.
“We are delighted to gain accreditation as a Bacs approved Bureau. To gain this status we had to demonstrate health in all areas of the business. Everything from financial health, operations, physical and virtual security were rigorously inspected and we were not found wanting.
The team have worked hard to streamline our processes and ensure all the requirements were met and indeed exceeded. It is a credit to the organisation that we achieved excellent or Good in all of the inspection categories.
BACS as an organisation are really friendly and helpful and made the whole process an educational and interesting experience”. – Edward Taylor, Managing Director of Interbacs
What does that mean for our customers?
Our Bacs Approved Bureau Services are designed for those companies who already have a SUN (Service User Number) assigned. Similar to the Facilities Management (FM) service, Interbacs will process on your company’s behalf taking away the administrative tasks therefore saving your time and cost, the advantage of the Bureau operation is that payments shall be cleared directly into your account.
“We wish we had outsourced this to Interbacs earlier” Julie McDonald- Accounts Clerk
With the Bureau products you shall be assigned a fully Bacs trained professional team member and they will take away all your stress relating to the Direct Debit Collection process.
- Free consultations
- Dedicated account manager
- A Bacs Trained professional processing team
- Documentation design – Direct Debit instruction & mandatory letters etc.
- Telephone scripts – if you are signing customers up over the phone
- Web Site – On-Line signup, account validation page or thin client
- Your company’s own database and DDMS processing software segregated from others
- Optional ADDACS and UDD processing
- All monies cleared straight into your account
- Training and advice on the basic Direct Debit rules and regulations ( keeping it simple )
- Compliance guarantee – We make sure your website and documents obey the rules and gets passed by BACS
- Free submission reports
- Free cleared funds reports
- Entirely flexible service to meet your demands
How Do I Get It?
Speak to one of our sales consultants today by calling 08444 127 180 or emailing Sales@Interbacs.com, and they will figure out what you need to get set up and tailor a package to your budget and requirements.
If you don’t have time to give us a call why not find out your recommended solution by answering a few simple questions?
If you wish to find out more about our Bureau Solutions then please click here.
Latest Posts and News
I don't recognise this payment! How do I cancel my Direct Debit? How do I get my money back?
We would like to welcome three new members to our growing workforce.
A direct debit and standing order are two different methods of taking payments automatically. In this post we will consider the main differences between them both and which method you should be adopting for your business.
We'd Love to Hear From You!
Speak to one of our consultants today about becoming a partner of Interbacs by calling 08444 127 180 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will figure out what you need to get set up and tailor a package to your budget and requirements.