A Contingency Plan is Essential to safeguard your Bacs Payment and Collection Process.
- How would you submit Direct Debit or Payment files to Bacs with a Server failure?
- What would happen if your Smart Card expired, was lost or even stolen?
- If you were unable to submit a Bacs file as you couldn’t gain access to your office, how would deal with the consequences?
- Your colleague has spilt coffee on your smart card reader! How will you send your Payroll file to Bacs?
Many of these situations regularly occur to businesses and are unforeseeable and often unavoidable. With a Contingency plan in place you and your business will be safeguarded against the consequences of missing payment or collection runs.
With customers submitting files to Bacs via software and Cloud based platforms, Interbacs offer a number of contingency options, designed to match your businesses needs and budget.
Benefits of having Interbacs’ Contingency:
- The ability to submit files to Bacs securely even if your card holder is unavailable
- Interbacs can assist with submitting files from anywhere with an internet connection
- Have peace of mind, knowing you won’t miss a vital payment or collection run
- With a quick, easy, low cost set up, Interbacs Contingency can avoid administrative disruption, plus reputational and financial damage.
Speak to one of our sales consultants today by calling 08444 127 180 or emailing: Sales@Interbacs.com, and they will figure out what you need to get set up and tailor a package to your budget and requirements. Or you can also find additional information and updates on our social media pages, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
About Interbacs Ltd
Interbacs was established by Bacs software developing experts and over the years have attracted further development talents, management expertise and banking expertise to join the team making us a great source of solutions and support for all your Bacs payments processing needs.
The team have over 25 years of experience in Bacs and business payment software delivery and we concentrate our efforts and skills towards delivering the highest quality results in payment and collection solutions.
Our friendly, professional and efficient processing team is always answering your phone calls with a smile and clients are consistently complimenting their professionalism and supportive attitudes throughout.
Latest Posts and News
This year the Interbacs team are raising money for “The Christie” by participating in the Rough Runner 10km in Manchester on Sunday the 16th of June.
Valid Indemnity Claims, how to minimise them and also how to challenge or counter claim.
We'd Love to Hear From You!
Speak to one of our consultants today about becoming a partner of Interbacs by calling 08444 127 180 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will figure out what you need to get set up and tailor a package to your budget and requirements.