Our Bacs Approved Bureau Services are designed for those companies who already have a SUN (Service User Number) assigned. Similar to the Facilities Management (FM) service, Interbacs will process on your company’s behalf taking away the administrative tasks therefore saving your time and cost, the advantage of the Bureau operation is that payments shall be cleared directly into your account. Therefore both the Bureau and Facilities Management service are fully outsourced solutions!
“We wish we had outsourced this to Interbacs earlier” Julie McDonald- Accounts Clerk
With the Bureau products you shall be assigned a fully Bacs trained professional team member and they will take away all your stress relating to the Direct Debit Collection process.
- Free consultations
- Dedicated account manager
- A Bacs Trained professional processing team
- Documentation design – Direct Debit instruction & mandatory letters etc.
- Telephone scripts – if you are signing customers up over the phone
- Web Site – On-Line signup, account validation page or thin client
- Your company’s own database and DDMS processing software segregated from others
- Optional ADDACS and UDD processing
- All monies cleared straight into your account
- Training and advice on the basic Direct Debit rules and regulations ( keeping it simple )
- Compliance guarantee – We make sure your website and documents obey the rules and gets passed by BACS
- Free submission reports
- Free cleared funds reports
- Entirely flexible service to meet your demands
“We wish we had outsourced this to Interbacs earlier. We started with administrating our own Direct Debit Collections since we became a DD originator in 2011. We did use to manually input lots of data and finding it really hard to deal with the reports from BACS as none of us were trained by BACS. Ever since Interbacs took over the administration of our collection, we only need to check our balance and check against our records to reconcile against their report. Goodbye stress!” Julie McDonald- Accounts Clerk.
Security of a Bacs approved Bureau?
Firstly, the Bacs approved bureau scheme (BABS) is for computer bureaux that submit transactions through the Bacs service on behalf of third party organisations (your business). Bacs inspectors review the appropriateness of all bureaux to ensure they all meet the strict standards set by the Scheme to ensure they meet the standards set by the BABS; these are then recorded in 5 different categories.
- Bureau Organisation and Financial information
- Physical Security
- Computer Operations
- Applications and Systems Support
- BACS Processing and Operations
Interbacs scored Good-Excellent in these 5 categories on our first inspection.
Organisations choose to use a Bacs approved bureau for a number of reasons but you can always be sure that you will be receiving reliable, friendly service from the team here at Interbacs. For you as a customer, it means we can submit Direct Debits to Bacs on your behalf if you’re a newly established business, SME with a relatively low turnover, or even if you only collect a small number of Direct Debits each month. You may also be unable to fulfil the criteria to make direct submissions to Bacs yourself.
So if you’re interested to find out more about out Bacs approved Bureau and are wondering if it could be the right solution for you then why not leave us a call back request or drop one of our consultants an email to find out more by emailing Sales@Interbacs.com. Alternatively you can call us on 08444 127 180. You can also find additional information and updates on our social media pages, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.